1. As soon as you get out of bed, do 10 jumping jacks.
2. While brushing your teeth, do a wall-sit and hold for 30 -50 seconds.
3. Under the shower, do 10 calf raises. Pause. Repeat 3 times.
4. Take the stairs instead of the elevator and alternate between running up, taking two steps at a time and taking one step at a time.
5. Every time you go to the restroom, do 10 squats.
6. While sitting at your desk at the office, lift each leg 10 times forming a 90 degree angle. Do this preferably once every hour (set a reminder on your alarm).
7. Get off a bus stop earlier than usual and walk that extra mile.
8. While waiting for your meal to cook in the kitchen, do 8 lunges per leg. Repeat 3 times.
9. Race up a flight of stairs at least once a day.
10. When doing housework, do 5 pushups in between every chore.